Stupid Simple Security Tips
You don’t want your computer to get hacked — no one does. Duh, right? Sadly, according to the 2020 ABA Legal Tech Report, only 26% of you sharp lawyers out there use whole/full disk encryption! Shame on you, 74 percenters!
Sign up for our weekly series of strategy and security tips to protect your solo and small law firm. These are in a short, to the point and fun format.
- Textual Traps
- Unraveling 3 Common Myths for Law Firms
- SSS Tip# 53: Why Your Browser’s Password Manager Isn’t as Safe as You Think
- A Comprehensive Guide to Ransomware Defense
- Your Law Firm’s Reputation Is On the Line: Understanding the New SEC Cybersecurity Regulations
- Safeguarding Your Firm: Protecting Your Digital Home with Robust Cybersecurity
- SSST #52 — Enhancing Law Firm Security: The Power of Multi-Factor Authentication
- Unmasking Insider Threats to Protect Law Firms
- The Knights in Digital Armor: Outsourcing Cybersecurity for Your Law Firm
- Mastering Insider Threat Defense for Law Firms