Stupid Simple Security Tips
You don’t want your computer to get hacked — no one does. Duh, right? Sadly, according to the 2020 ABA Legal Tech Report, only 26% of you sharp lawyers out there use whole/full disk encryption! Shame on you, 74 percenters!
Sign up for our weekly series of strategy and security tips to protect your solo and small law firm. These are in a short, to the point and fun format.
- Never Conduct Law Firm Business Using Your Personal Email Account: Here’s Why
- The Dark Web Grows Darker: Why Your Firm’s Confidential Data are Bigger Targets Than Ever
- SSST #43 –Get Trained to Detect Spear Phishing
- This Happened: $50k Stolen After 1 Employee Swallowed a Phishing Scam’s Baited Hook, But It Doesn’t Have to Happen to You
- Which Costs More: a Cyberattack or Cybersecurity? (Spoiler Alert: the Former, By Orders of Magnitude)
- SSST #42 – Hacker’s Number One Method
- What is Cyber Liability Insurance, and Does My Firm Need This?
- SSST #41 – Avoid Unfamiliar Websites
- The Most Reasonable Step You Can Take to Fulfill Your Client Confidential Data-Protection Duty
- SSST #40 – Turn Off Your Brain’s Autopilot Feature