Stupid Simple Security Tips
We’ve addressed the detection of compromised passwords and what to do if your credentials are stolen. Now it’s time to play offense and use proactive measures to avoid future catastrophes. True cybersecurity isn’t about limiting damage but preventing breaches and
We’ve seen that Dark Web monitoring (included with Security+) is the most effective method for swiftly detecting stolen credentials…but what should you do after discovering that passwords are compromised? First, follow advice from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and
- SSST #32 – The Threat is No Myth
- Prophets and Profits
- SSST 31: Boba’s on Guard
- SSST #30: In Case of Emergency
- SSST #29: Easy eight
- SSST #28: Even Microsoft Can’t Lock the Gates
- SSST #27: Bait Shop: Google Docs
- Podcast: The Law Entrepreneur
- Tip #26 – Proactive Protection
- Tip #25 – Stolen Credentials: What Now?
Sign up for our weekly series of strategy and security tips to protect your solo and small law firm. These are in a short, to the point and fun format.