Stupid Simple Security Tips
Sign up for our weekly series of strategy and security tips to protect your solo and small law firm. These are in a short, to the point and fun format.
- SSST #42 – Hacker’s Number One Method
- What is Cyber Liability Insurance, and Does My Firm Need This?
- SSST #41 – Avoid Unfamiliar Websites
- The Most Reasonable Step You Can Take to Fulfill Your Client Confidential Data-Protection Duty
- SSST #40 – Turn Off Your Brain’s Autopilot Feature
- SSST #39 – Attract Good Fortune: Backup Your Data Daily
- SSST #38 – Not all Cyber Attacks are Received on Your Computer!
- My Recent Podcast Appearance on The Tech Savvy Lawyer
- CISA Issues Cybersecurity Recommendations in Reaction to Russia’s Invading of Ukraine
- Back to Basics: What’s multi-factor authentication – and why should I care?